Reform Eye CreamDecember 5, 2012
Hydrate UltraDecember 5, 2012
Gloss Skin Retexturing Cream
Out of stock
IMPORTANT: Due to high potency, this product can only be purchased in-office after consultation.
GLOSS Skin Retexturing Cream
- It is the first stabilized, daily-use product containing a low-dose of TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid), a powerful skin resurfacing agent that helps shed older surface cells that make skin appear sallow, dull and tired.
- A robust combinations of anti-oxidant Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid Ester to help protect against damaging free-radicals. Vitamin C also acts as a nutrient cells need to make more skin-firming collagen and elastin.
- A powerful yet gentle form of Vitamin A, Hydroxypinacolone retinoate. Vitamin A is essential to skin health, decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and restoring a more youthful glow.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) to hydrate, calm redness and balance oil production.
- Oligopeptide-68, a new peptide (a short chain of natural amino acids) that helps brighten freckling and ‘age spots’ and even out skin tone.