BROW LAMINATION creates the perfect brow that will stay in place for 6 to 8 weeks. This is the ultimate solution for unruly or curly eyebrows that do not have symmetry or where the hairs follow a different pattern. With brow lamination, we can realign almost any brow type to give it the desired shape and create a more voluminous, fluffier, fuller look. It is also great to give any brow a sleeker, more finished appearance while filling in gaps. Just brush them into place each morning and you’re good to go!
Frequently Asked Questions:
WHAT IS BROW LAMINATION?
Brow Lamination is a noninvasive procedure and a semi-permanent solution for eyebrows that lack shape, do not have symmetry, where the hairs follow a different pattern or have sparse areas. With lamination we realign the direction of the natural brow pattern in such a way to give you the desired shape.
WHO IS BROW LAMINATION FOR?
- Anyone looking to improve the overall look of their brow
- Anyone with sparse brows
- Anyone growing out their brows
- Anyone who not ready to commit to cosmetic tattoo
- Anyone with with unruly, coarse brows
- Anyone with stubborn, natural hair growth patterns
- Anyone looking to create a fuller, fluffier brow
- Anyone who want to fill in gaps
ARE THERE ANY REASONS WHY BROW LAMINATION MAY NOT BE ADVISABLE TO ME?
Contraindications for Brow Lamination include but are not limited to:
- Recent eye surgery
- Recent permanent make up (must be healed by 6 weeks
- Ultra-sensitive skin
- Blood thinners
- Eye or local skin infections
- Scar tissue in the treatment area
- Using brow growth serum
- Using Retinol, Accutane, AHA, BHA etc.
HOW DOES BROW LAMINATION WORK?
Brow Lamination is done in 3 steps:
- Styling the hair in the desired direction
- Lamination with gentle solutions
- Treating the hair with a hydrating formula for health
CAN I GET BROW LAMINATION AND MICROBLADING DONE ON THE SAME DAY?
The ideal way is booking your Brow Lamination appointment either 2 weeks before or 6-8 weeks following your microblading.
WILL BROW LAMINATION AFFECT MY EXISTING MICROBLADING?
As long as the Microblading has gone through its entire healing process (6-8 weeks), it will not affect the tattooed strokes. It will only take your already Microbladed brows to the next level.
DOES BROW LAMINATION CAUSE DAMAGE TO BROW HAIR?
Brow Lamination does not cause any long term damage to the brow hair. High quality products that we use have been custom formulated to be gentle on the hair and skin.
DOES BROW LAMINATION HURT?
There is no discomfort at all associated with the procedure. You may feel a very mild tingling from the solution, but it is extremely tolerable and not harmful.
HOW LONG DOES BROW LAMINATION TAKE?
Brow Lamination takes approximately 40-60 minutes.
IS THERE DOWN TIME AFTER BROW LAMINATION?
It’s simple: 24 hours post Lamination, we recommend not wetting your eyebrows and/or not partaking in any activities that cause excessive sweating; no heat, sauna, steam, or facial treatments. Avoid touching the brow area and be careful how you sleep. No exfoliation or peels for 48-7 hours. Do not apply makeup to the brows. Apply oil daily (before bed) starting one week after the treatment. Comb the hairs into place each day. That’s it!
HOW LONG DOES BROW LAMINATION LAST?
Brow lamination lasts up to 8 weeks if proper care is taken during the 24 hours post procedure. Premature exposure to water, sweat, and/or steam can prevent the hairs from processing correctly. The growth cycle of eyebrow hair is typically 3 months. Once the brow hairs have completed their growth cycle, to ensure the integrity of the hair is well kept, receiving the treatment every 2-3 months is recommended.
- Skin disease, trauma, abrasions or burns in the immediate area
- Eye infection or inflammation
- Hypersensitive skin or eyes
- Short straight brows may not experience dramatic results
PRE & POST Care instructions:
BEFORE BROW LAMINATION
- Henna treatments should not be performed within four weeks of eyebrow lamination and brow tinting shouldn’t be done within two weeks of treatment
- Microblading must be healed (6-8 weeks after brows have been microbladed)
- No Accutane, AHA, BHA, peels, retinol, waxing, threading, or any other harsh exfoliation for at least 1-2 weeks prior
- Do not use oils on brows for 24-48 prior to lamination
- For the best results, do not wax, tweeze, thread, or trim brows for at least 2-3 weeks prior to brow lamination
BROW LAMINATION AFTERCARE
- Do not wet the eyebrows for the first 24-48 hours
- Do not apply makeup or any other eye treatments, serums, or oils for the first 24 hours
- Do not allow prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat for the first 24 hours
- Be careful how you sleep, do not press or lean on brows for the first 24 hours
- Do not apply Retin-A, AHA, BHA or exfoliate around the eye area for the first 3 days
- No self tanning products should be used for 48 hours
- Avoid swimming, sauna, and sun beds for the first 24 hours
- Brow conditioner may be used daily after the first 24 hrs
- Try to avoid general use of waterproof brow makeup, as it can be over drying
- Apply oil every night starting 1 week after lamination
- Wash in an upward motion and set brows when wet
- Use an oil based makeup remover to minimize excessive rubbing (stopping a day or 2 before your next lamination)
LASH LIFT is the beauty equivalent of a push-up bra for your lashes. This treatment instantly
gives them lift, separation, and extra definition without the use of extensions or any harmful
chemicals. It is a low maintenance option that lasts 6-8 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions:
WHAT IS LASH LIFT?
It’s a lifting technique designed to give you longer-looking lashes without the need for mascara. It will look as if you used a really good eyelash curler and the lift lasts for 6 to 8 weeks! It’s an excellent way to instantly brighten and open up your eye area!
IS THIS LIKE EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
Lash extensions and lash lifts are two different procedures. No additional lashes will be added to your natural lashes. A lash lift causes the lashes to appear fuller because they are curled and uplifted.
CAN I BOOK THIS ON THE SAME DAY AS A HAIR, FACIAL, OR MASSAGE APPOINTMENT?
Only if you are doing the lash lift after these appointments.
IS THERE ANY MAINTENANCE?
Maintenance is very minimal. In between lifts you should give your lashes a good brush out daily and stay away from waterproof mascara. At week 3 you can apply nourishing oil to the lashes such as coconut or castor oil. If you get a tint, that can be redone at 3-4 weeks, as it will fade sooner than the lift.
WHY CAN’T I WEAR WATERPROOF MASCARA?
Harsh chemicals are used in waterproof mascaras in order to make them waterproof. The chemical composition is extremely drying to your lashes. In addition is the effort and extra tugging and pulling on the lashes to remove the mascara. This can all result in weakened lashes that are prone to breakage, and over shedding. If you are a regular waterproof mascara wearer, then your lashes are probably already weak and dehydrated. Giving your lashes a few days to rest will help to avoid a poor Lash Lift and possible further damage.
DOES THE LAST LIFT DAMAGE LASHES?
No, if you follow all of the advice provided on this page. The lift solution is only applied to the new growth area of the lashes, down towards the base and up a bit, never to the ends of the lashes.
DOES THE LASH LIFT ALWAYS WORK ON EVERYONE?
On occasion, especially with the first lash lift there can be some lashes that can be difficult. In addition some lashes that have a strong cowlick or slanted growth pattern can have difficulty sustaining the curl. Also some growth patterns due to plastic surgery in the eye area are often not able to be corrected. By doing the lash lift we are breaking the growth pattern and grooming the lashes in a specific direction. If the lift is a fail every effort is given to give you satisfaction and to correct the issue.
WHAT WILL I EXPERIENCE DURING THE PROCESS?
At first, when the shields are applied to the eyelids, it may feel a bit strange. But, for the most part, it’s relaxing. If you notice discomfort please inform your technician.
WHO IS NOT A CANDIDATE FOR THIS SERVICE?
Patients with the following conditions are not candidates:
- Chronic dry eye
- Eye infections
- Damaged lashes or lashes with gaps (this treatment may make the gaps more noticeable)
- Trichotillomania (habitual pulling out of lashes)
- Recent chemo treatments (you will need to wait at least a year from your last treatment)
When in doubt, always consult with your physician
I USE Latisse® OR OTHER LASH GROWTH PRODUCT ON MY LASHES. CAN I GET THIS TREATMENT?
We can still perform the lash lift if you are using one of these products, but cannot guarantee the results or longevity of the lash lift.
PRE & POST Care instructions:
BEFORE YOUR LASH LIFT
- Arrive to your appointment completely free make-up(no mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner etc)
- Remove any eye makeup with oil free makeup remover
- Do not wear contacts! Bring your case with you and a pair of back up glasses for after if you have them
- Stop the usage of waterproof mascara at least 2 days prior to your Lash Lift
- Eyelash Extensions need to be removed at least 3 days to 1 week prior to appointment
- For best results do not use waterproof mascara or curl your lashes 5 days prior to your treatment
- Every client must fill out a consent form
- It’s recommended to wash your hair prior to your appointment because you may not for 24 hours afterwards
- You must remove contact lenses before the procedure, and if you have had ocular surgeries, including blepharoplasty (eyelid lifts) and LASIK then you must wait at minimum 6-12 months before having the Lash Lift done
LASH LIFT AFTERCARE
- For a minimum of 24 hours, please avoid heat, steam (including cooking over steaming stove top), saunas, water, oils, lotions, creams, shampoos, face cleansers, makeup remover wipes or pads on lashes
- Only approved products should be applied by your aesthetician immediately following your lash lift
- Because your lashes are still malleable (shape-shifting), a side sleeper or face sleeper may notice that one or both eyes may raise or drop, leaving the lashes misshaped. Sleeping on your back is best
- Avoid direct sunlight right after your treatment, as this can weaken the lift lotion and fade the tint
- Book your next eyelash lift & tint treatment again around 6-8 weeks (results will vary depending on your individual lash cycle and aftercare)
- Oil may be used daily starting 1 week after your lift to condition and nourish lashes
EYELASH & EYEBROW TINTING
BROW AND LASH TINTING is the process of applying semi-permanent dye to enhance, shape(brows), and define the hairs. It helps to camouflage gray hairs, as well as giving the appearance of a fuller, more voluminous lash or brow. It typically lasts approximately 3-4 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM A LASH OR BROW TINT?
- Busy women-on-the-go with no time to apply makeup
- If you spend a lot of time swimming, playing sports or chasing your kids around
- Women/Men with very light, blond, or gray brows and lashes. Tinting can darken to brown or black, or another darker color
- Before you go on vacation-especially if you are planning to be by the pool or beach where your makeup is going to be non-existent
- Before a special occasion, like a wedding where you might shed a tear
WHAT WILL THE TINT COLOR LOOK LIKE? WILL IT BE NATURAL?
You want your brows and lashes to be emphasized, but you also want them to look natural. We have a variety of shades to choose from to enhance your natural features.
PRE & POST Care Instructions:
BEFORE EYELASH/EYEBROW TINTING
- Arrive to your appointment completely make-upfree (No mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner etc)
- Remove any eye makeup with oil free makeup remover
- Don’t wear contacts! Bring your case with you and a pair of back up glasses for after if you have them
- Stop the usage of waterproof mascara at least 2 days prior
EYELASH/EYEBROW TINTING AFTERCARE
- Avoid eye make up for 12 hours
- Avoid touching or Rubbing the eyes immediately after treatment
- Avoid washing your hair or swimming/saunas/sun beds for 24 hours
- Strong sunlight will make effects fade faster
- Do not apply or receive other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment