Introducing a new, state of the art regenerative therapy: PRFM Injections! PRFM (platelet rich fibrin matrix) injections are the next generation of traditional platelet therapy! While similar to the platelet rich plasma therapy used years before it, PRFM still utilizes your very own platelets to release growth factors in the designated treatment area. However, with PRFM, an extra step is added to the preparation of your blood to remove all the contaminants and create a pure solution containing a fibrin matrix.
Natural Healing ProcessThe matrix obtained creates a scaffolding effect to protect, support, and preserve the platelets to initiate and promote your natural healing process. This natural healing process stimulates the production of new cells, like collagen and elastin fibers, to improve your skin tone and texture. Here at THE ENHANCERS, we are currently utilizing this new technology to improve overall skin quality in the under eyes and the neck. Come in today for your consultation!
PRFM Injections Aftercare
- Do not touch, massage or manipulate the treatment area
- Avoid using ice or cold compresses on the treatment area
- Avoid applying make-up or other skin care products on treatment area for 24 hours
- Keep yourself elevated to reduce swelling for a few nights
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, nicotine use as well as salty/spicy food intake for 48 hours
- Avoid exercise, sun and/or heat exposure, saunas, and steam rooms for 48 hours
- You may experience bruising, swelling, redness, and/or soreness for 2-5 days after your procedure. You may take Tylenol or other acetaminophen containing products post-procedure to reduce pain if you do not have an allergy to such medications. However, avoid NSAID use such as Ibuprofen, Motrin, Aleve, and Advil 2 weeks after injection as these medications could possibly diminish the results.