Thanks to technological advances, we are now able to offer you virtual consultations from any point of the world. You can now get a full evaluation and proposed treatment plan without having to leave a comfort of your own home. The consultation with one of our highly talented, advanced trained and artistically inclined providers will provide you with the following
- In-depth review of your medical history and discussion of how it relates to the desired treatments
- Study of your past cosmetic history (surgical and non-surgical)
- A thorough analysis of your goals
- Our signature detailed full facial and neck analysis
- In-depth discussion of your options for surgical and injectable treatments as well
- Assistance with provider selection
- A comprehensive review of the process, time frame, frequency as well as maintenance of achieved results
- Risks, benefits, and alternatives of each procedure/treatment
- Our signature detailed treatment plan also knows as #BEAUTYMAP—an approach that will allow you to love your results short term and preserve and enhance your appearance for years to come
Choose Your Virtual Consultation
– Associate –
– Dr. Gladstein –
How Does it Work?
Please select your consultation level from the options above and proceed with payment via our secure online payment center. Once the payment is completed, you will receive an email with new patient intake paperwork and photographic instructions.
Please print the new patient intake paperwork and fill it out. This paperwork has to be scanned in/photographed and sent in prior to your consultation.
Follow photographic instructions and take pictures. Send your images via email. If you are unable to do so due tomsize of the images, consider a free service like WeTransfer. We will use these pictures in addition to our Skype live session to make our recommendations.
Our administrative personnel will reach out via phone or email to obtain your provider and time preferences and assist you with scheduling a live consultation via Skype.
You will receive your detailed treatment plan/quote via email in 24 hours after your consultation.