In order to book the time that works with your schedule, we recommend scheduling your injectable appointments at least 4-5 weeks in advance for returning patients and 6-8 weeks in advance for new patients. Please allow longer notice during peak seasons (February through June and October through December). We normally recommend planning your surgical appointments at least 2-3 months in advance. All returning patients are strongly encouraged to schedule all of your regular appointments at the time of your next visit.
Please refer to our cancellation policy for details in case you need to cancel any of the scheduled services.
*In-person consultation is required for individualized treatment recommendations
- Initial Cosmetic Consultation with Dr.Gladstein $475
- Initial Virtual Cosmetic Consultation with Dr. Gladstein $475–A virtual comprehensive 1-on-1 consultation and facial analysis with top US cosmetic injector and oculoplastic surgeon Dr. Irene Gladstein. During the consultation, you will spend an hour with one of the most artistic and sought after aesthetic injectors in US. Dr. Gladstein will discuss your individual goals and apply her highly artistic vision and extensive aesthetic expertise to generate a personalized and detailed set of treatment recommendation that we call “BEAUTY MAP”. These recommendations will allow for your results to look and feel natural, read refreshed and refined as well as to set up a long program for beautification and anti-aging. Dr. Irene will then guide you on provider selection from within our group of elite, hand picked and highly trained injectors.
- In-Person Cosmetic Consultation with Dr. Gladstein
- Follow-up Virtual Cosmetic Consultation with Dr. Gladstein $300
- Initial In-person Cosmetic Consultation with Associate Provider
- Follow-up In-Person Cosmetic Consultation with Associate Provider $100
- Virtual Cosmetic Consultation with Associate Provider $100
*The virtual consultation fees may be applied to any associate service or non-invasive/medspa package. Virtual consultation fee never expires.
In-person consultation fees may be applied to associate service or no -invasive/medspa package within 12 months.
Consultation fees cannot be applied to skin care or “first-timer” purchases.
We are passionate aesthetic artists and when you are in our care, you have our complete and undivided attention. In order to secure your appointment time, we require credit card information to be placed on file. Your card WILL NOT be charged at the time of booking an appointment. However, should you fail to comply with “Cancellation and No-show policy” (see below), the applicable fees will be applied.
Please contact the office for surgery booking policy and refer to the surgical paperwork you obtained at the time of your booking for surgical cancelation policy.
The consultation fee in the amount of $475 is applicable towards treatment only within 12 months with Dr. Gladstein. It is non-transferable and non-refundable.
We truly love what we do and sometimes we get fully enwrapped in one of the masterpieces (please don’t get upset as we never rush through any appointments and will take our time to achieve the best result with you). We understand you may sometimes run late as well and we will do everything possible to accommodate you. However, if you are more than 15 minutes late, we reserve the right to cancel your service as a courtesy to other clients. Please note that arriving late for medspa services will result in shortened duration of services.
Cancellation & No-Show Policy
We work very hard to accommodate all of our returning customers and give our new beauties an opportunity to experience the PROJECT GLAMMERS difference. While we understand that emergencies do happen, the time you scheduled with us is reserved specifically for you.
For non-emergency situations we kindly ask for 48 hour notice during the week and 72 hours for Saturday and Monday appointments. In case of timely cancellation, we will not charge your credit card.
Should you decide to cancel after the above mentioned time frame or choose not to show up to your appointment, you will accrue the following charges:
Any MD or PA appointment: $200
Medspa appointment: $100
Surgical procedures: refer to your surgical paperwork for surgical cancellation policies
All payments are due at the time of the procedure. We accept cash as well as all major credit cards including VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, and DISCOVER. We do not accept personal checks. For your convenience, we offer financing options with CareCredit. We do not offer internal financing options. Please note that DEAL offers are valid for NEW PATIENTS ONLY and can only we used once. Unfortunately, we cannot grant ANY exceptions to this policy.
Refunds and Product Returns
Please note that no refunds will be issued once services are rendered. If you pre-paid for a package that you have not started, you may receive store credit in the amount paid redeemable for future services. A store credit will be issued for unused, unopened skin care products returned within 14 days. Used products will not be accepted for return.
Although discretionary, gratuities are a nice way of saying “thank you” for the type of personalized attention offered by our professionals. Please note that gratuities are only accepted for medspa/non-invasive treatments.