Your First Visit
Thank you for choosing PROJECT GLAMMERS for your beauty enhancements. Understanding that cosmetic enhancements are often a life changing experience, we appreciate the degree of responsibility that comes with it. To decide to go through any cosmetic procedure, whether surgical or non-surgical, requires resolve, determination, and a financial investment. That is why Dr. Irene Gladstein and her associates are committed to delivering outstanding, natural-looking results and tailored experiences that surpass your expectations. You can rely on our team of caring staff members to be there for you; to answer all of your questions, assuage your anxiety, and walk you through the experience every step of the way. Our goal is to help you look and feel more refreshed, more rested, more positive and more confident. Our goal is to PROJECT GLAMMERS you!
Consultation And Treatment Process
We are so thrilled to welcome you to PROJECT GLAMMERS ! To maximize your experience, we want to familiarize you with what to expect when you arrive to one of our modern offices:
- Prior to your appointment, we will ask you to fill out our initial paperwork forms and provide up to two forms of photo ID to verify your identity. Please download the forms here, fill them out prior to your initial appointment and bring them with you when you arrive.
- You will then meet with one of our experienced consultants to discuss the options available in order to produce the results you are envisioning. This is your opportunity to ask questions, address your concerns and devise an optimal treatment plan. Prior to proceeding with any treatment, you will receive detailed information on financial options.
- You will be asked to provide us with detailed medical history to ensure there are no contraindication to receiving cosmetic procedures.
- If you choose to receive treatment the same day, one of our friendly assistants will prepare you for the procedure. The preparation will include cleaning your face, applying numbing medication if you are receiving a filler, and taking medical photographs. You will also be asked to sign a consent allowing the provider to proceed with the treatment.
- Depending on the procedure you are scheduled for, it may take anywhere from 15 to 90 minutes to deliver the best results possible so please plan accordingly as we want to ensure ample time is devoted to your personal needs.
- Once the treatment is completed, you will be provided with our detailed post-treatment instructions. You can also find a copy here should you ever loose them or require a refresher. Our friendly patient coordinators will assist with scheduling your follow up appointments and treatments.
- Credit card (Visa, Master Card, Amex, Discover)
- No Checks