Before placing your order, you can view the contents and the total amount in your shopping cart. Once your order is sent to the warehouse, no further changes can be made to the order you placed. You must call a Customer Service Representative to make any changes to your order. If you choose to order by phone, please know you can order any of our online or catalog products through our customer Service Representatives.
• The personal information that may be collected depends on how you use irenegladsteinmd.com. We may ask you to share personal information with us if deemed necessary. Whether you choose to give irenegladsteinmd.com information is completely up to you. Keep in mind that if you withhold information, you may not be able to use some of our services.
• When personal information is collected, irenegladsteinmd.com will ask you some personal information if you use one of several services listed below:
1) Becoming a registered user. In order to register, you need to share some personal information, such as your name and e-mail address. You do not have to be a registered user to visit the irenegladsteinmd.com web pages. However, you will have to register if you want to place orders or gain full access to our services.
2) Making a purchase. When you buy something on irenegladsteinmd.com, you have to supply a billing address, phone number, shipping address, and credit card information. By making a purchase, you become a registered user of irenegladsteinmd.com. You can choose to store information needed to make a purchase, such as your credit card number, shipping and billing addresses in the My Account page. If you change your mind about storing this information, you can amend or delete it by going to the relevant area of the My Account page and following the proper instructions. You can access this section using your registration password.
3) Surveys. If you answer a survey, you will become a registered user (if you aren’t one already). We may also ask you for some demographic information, such as your age. If you choose not to answer, you might not be able to participate in the survey.
• How We Protect Your Information. – We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. We urge you to protect your own privacy. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone or share your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail.
• How We Use Your Personal Information – irenegladsteinmd.com collects personal information primarily to make our services more rewarding for you to use. We usually use this information for internal purposes, such as studying our customers’ preferences. We may also use your information to contact you for account and promotional purposes. In the event that another company buys the assets or stock of THE ENHANCERS , your personal information may then belong to another entity.
• How to Avoid Receiving Newsletters and Other – irenegladsteinmd.com uses e-mail addresses to send out newsletters and promotional specials with information about new products, gifts, and special features that irenegladsteinmd.com if offering. When you register, you can choose not to receive these announcements by opting-out of delivery. If you receive an e-mail and want to avoid further messages, look at the end of the e-mail for instructions on how to remove yourself from the mailing list. You can also edit your e-mail preferences at irenegladsteinmd.com/MyAccount.
• Making a Purchase – When you buy something on irenegladsteinmd.com, you have to supply a billing address, phone number, shipping address, and credit card information. By making a purchase, you become a registered user of irenegladsteinmd.com. You can choose to store information needed to make a purchase, such as your credit card number or shipping and billing addresses in the My Account – Profile page. If you change your mind about storing this information, you can amend or delete it by going to the relevant area of the My Account-Profile page and following the instructions. You can access this section using your registration password.
Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM to place an order or answer any order or product related questions. They can be reached at 1.718.382.8800. If you call on the weekend, your call will be returned the next business day.
Our mailing address is: THE ENHANCERS Medical Skin Care 2076 East 13th Street Brooklyn, NY 11229 fax: 718 382-8803