There is no ‘one size fits all’ treatment for every individual. That’s why we rethink the standard approach to lip augmentation. Deemed to be the best in the industry sought out by many famous personalities, LuxLips continues to redefine standards for the most amazing results.
This is a novel, advanced approach – unlike anything you may have experienced before. Different parts of the lips require different approaches to look amazing, just like the face. Some need more lift and volume, while others need hydration and softness. The whole procedure includes a combination of different density fillers to achieve the desired results. Your lips will look kiss-worthy, hydrated, sensual and soft – without a need to undergo surgery.
Before injecting the lips, a complete evaluation is done to examine the overall lip shape and balance, followed by designing of a customized plan according to your goals. The enhancement approach guarantees improvement in the facial balance and shape by correcting the asymmetries and producing results worth appreciation. At the end of the cosmetic procedure, you will be left with plumper, fuller lips!
Fillers Used For Lip Augmentation
The most commonly used method for lip augmentation, is the utilization of an injectable dermal filler. There are many types of fillers that can be used for injecting around the mouth or on your lips. The one we use in LuxLips is made of hyaluronic acid, a substance which is normally found in body and is known to add volume to our lips. Collagen, implants and fat injections are other methods to augment the lips, but we choose only the best options that are safer and long lasting, without much risk of side effects.
Benefits Of LuxLips
- The gel inside the filler gives shape and support to the tissues of the lips.
- You can have control on the lip volume, depending upon the amount of substance being injected. The surgeon will have a good idea about how much volume needs to be created.
- Injections can be given for a number of times, until desirable results are achieved.
- There is less swelling and bruising in comparison to other dermal fillers.
- Lumps created by lip movements can be dissolved easily.
- Long lasting results have been noted in the past with this treatment.
- Less chances of allergic reaction, as compared to other procedures. Since the acid fillers is particularly made of substance similar to the ones found in body, there is a little chance of allergy. Let your surgeon know beforehand though, if you are allergic to lidocaine.
For the past decade, Dr. Irene has been the leader in enhancing looks for a wide range of patients. Our success is made possible due to our dedication accorded to our patients by spending time to match their aesthetic goals with our treatment solutions. We have a team of experts ready to offer you professional consultation on lip augmentation so let us know when you are ready to give our LuxLips a try!